Dialogue 3
A:I’d like to open a savings account. Can you tell me how to do it?
我想开个储蓄存款户头。能告诉我如何办理吗?
B:O. K. You have to fill out this form and let me see three identification cards or documents.
好的,您必须先填这张表格,然后让我看三种证件。
A:I have a driver’s licence, a membership card and my passport. Will they do?
我带了驾照、会员证及护照,这些可以了吗?
B:Let me see them. Yes, they’re O.K.
让我看看。行,这些可以。
A:What’s the minimum amount I can deposit in an account?
我可以存入户头的最小金额是多少?
B:You can deposit an initial amount of ten dollars.
开户金额可以是10元。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
A:Can you change American dollars into French Francs?
能把美元兑换成法郎吗?
B:Yes. How much do you want?
可以,您要换多少?
A:Fifty dollars. What is the exchange rate today?
只换50美元。今天的汇率多少?
B:One dollar to five Francs. Is that all right?
1美元对5法郎。可以吗?
A:Yes, please. And you can cash my traveler’s check, can’t you?
可以,请。你们同时也兑现旅行支票吧?
B:Of course, we can.
当然可以兑现。
A:I want to be here tomorrow. What is your business hour?
我想明天到这儿来。你们的营业时间怎样呢?
B:10 o’clock in the morning to 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
上午10点至下午2点。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。B:Not at all.