【A】
Tony:I think we need to buy a new apartment with two bedrooms. 我觉得我们应该买个两居室的房子。
Maggie:Yeah, I've been thinking about it too, recently. Our son is growing up and he should have his own room. 是啊,我最近也在想这个事儿。儿子在慢慢长大,他应该有个自己的房间了。
Tony:You're right. And we should move to a complex that's in a good neighborhood as well. 你说的对。而且我们也应该搬到一个环境好的小区。
Maggie:I totally agree. I'll begin to look for a new apartment tomorrow. 说得太对了。我明天就开始找房子。
【B】
Tony:The apartment I looked at today was pretty decent - around 120平米. 我今天看的房相当不错,大概得有一百二十平米。
Maggie:Great. What about the surrounding area? 好啊。周围环境怎么样?
Tony:Very quiet and safe. And it's got a lot of trees and plants. 很安静,治安很好,而且绿化也很棒。
Maggie:That's good. Is the location easily accessible? 很好啊。交通便利吗?
Tony:Yep, its' near a bus stop. 嗯,挨着公车站。
Maggie:Hmm…well, maybe we can buy this one then. 嗯……好吧,也许我们可以买下这个房子。
【C】
Leif:Aunt Shirley, it's being years since we last met. How were you doing in the passing years? 雪莉阿姨,好多年没有见了。这些年您怎么样?
Shirley:Pretty well. What about you? 挺好的。你呢?
Leif:Fine. Where are the other guys? 还可以。其他人呢?
Shirley:It's a bit disappointing that they are all out for a movie. 真可惜他们都出去看电影了。
Leif:Bad timing. I want to see them so much. How are they? 真不巧。我真想见他们。他们都好吗?
Shirley:Not bad. I heard you are going to graduate this coming summer, right? 都不错。我听说这个夏天你就要毕业了,是吗?
Leif:Yes, that's why I'm here. I'm thinking about buying a second-hand apartment. 是的,这就是我今天为什么来这儿的原因。我在考虑买一个二手套间。
Shirley:Did you go to a real estate agent? 你有去找过房产中介吗?
Leif:No, that will be too expensive. 没有,那样会很贵。
Shirley:That's true. By the way, what kind of apartment are you looking for? 这倒是。顺便问一下,你想要什么样的套间呢?
Leif:My first job's salary will be a bit low. So the cheaper the better. Just one I can afford. 我的第一份工作的薪水会有点低,所以越便宜越好。要一个我能负担得起的。
Shirley:Sure. I'll try my best to find a satisfying one for you. 那是。我会尽量帮你找一套让你满意的。
Leif:I'll appreciate it so much. 那太感激了。