【A】
John:Hi. Do you have this t-shirt?
你好,请问一下这件衣服有货吗?
Lily:Hi. Yes. What size do you want?
你好,有货。你要多大号的?
John:Large. Do you have any other colors?
大号。还有别的颜色吗?
Lily:It comes in three colors: red, black and white. But the only size we have left in white is large.
有红色、黑色和白色三种颜色。但是大号的只剩下白色的了。
John:The white is OK…can you lower the price a little bit?
白色也不错。还能再便宜一些吗?
Lily:Sorry. that's the lowest price.
不好意思,这是最低价了。
John:I'll take two if you can give me a discount.
如果再便宜点儿我就买两件。
Lily:How about 300 RMB for both? And I'll send it by express mail.
这样吧,两件三百包快递。
【B】
Shirly:Excuse me, how much is the spin age?
请问,菠菜怎么卖?
Vendor:3 Yuan per kilogram.
每公斤三块钱。
Shirly:That's too expensive. What about the carrots?
太贵了。胡萝卜怎么卖?
Vendor:The same.
一样的价钱。
Shirly:How about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.
两块五一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买菜呢。
Vendor:Come on. I'm out on a limb here. How much do you want?
别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
Shirly:Two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spin age.
两公斤的胡萝卜和一公斤菠菜。
Vendor:All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 7.5 Yuan.
好吧,卖您了。一共七块五。
Shirly:Here's 10 yuan, please.
给您10元钱
Vendor:Here is your change.
找您零钱。
Shirly:Excuse me. How much is the beef?
请问牛肉怎么卖?
Vendor:Sorry,We sold out all the beef.
对不起, 牛肉已经全部卖完了.
Shirly:Thanks anyway.
还是谢谢您。