【D】
Shirly:Hey, look out!
嘿,当心点!
Mr. Li:Mr. Li: What happened?
出什么事了?
Shirly:You've just scratched my car. Oh, God, a paint was scratched off.
你刚刚刮到我的车了。哦, 天哪,有一块漆刮掉了!
Mr. Li:Where? My car?
哪儿?我的车?
Shirly:No, mine!
不,我的!
Mr. Li:Thank goodness!
谢天谢地!
Shirly:I've just had it repainted.
我才上的漆。
Mr. Li:That's terrible.
太可怕了。
Shirly:I am sorry to say this, sir, but you should've been more careful.
我很抱歉说这些,先生, 但你应该更小心点的。
Mr. Li:I apologize for that. But the space is too small.
我为此而抱歉。但这儿地 方太小了。
Shirly:What about the damage to my car? What are you gonna do about that?
那么我的车的损失呢?你打算怎么办?
Mr. Li:Can we solve this later? I am calling the insurance company.
我们可以等会儿再解决 吗?我正在打电话叫保险公司。
Shirly:OK. I gotta call my too.
好吧,那我也叫我的。