您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于股票的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/18 15:12:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Shirly:How are your stocks doing, Jim? 
你的股票怎么样了,吉姆。
Jim:Oh, all right. I lost a bunch of money in the last two years, but this year has been pretty good. 
哦,还可以。我去年这两年赔了一些钱,但是今年很不错。
Shirly:Yeah. I lost money investing in the Internet, too. 
是的。我投资因特网也赔了一些钱。
Jim:Just goes to show that you should buy companies, not ideas. 
这说明你应该投资具体的公司,而不光是一些概念。
Shirly:I changed my strategy around too. I invest in good companies now. 
我也改变了我的策略,我现在投资前景好的公司。
Jim:Yeah, me too. Did you hear about Frank? 
是的,我也是。你知道弗兰克的事情吗?
Shirly:No, what happened? 
没有,怎么了?
Jim:He lost his kids’ college money day trading. 
他做生意把孩子上大学的钱赔了。
Shirly:Oh, boy. His wife can’t be happy about that. 
哦,天。他的太太听了肯定会不高兴的。

【B】
A: David, do you know Lin Tao? 
大卫,你认识林涛吗?
B: How could I forget him! He was my best friend in my childhood.But we have not seen each other for 5 years. 
我怎么能不认识他呢。他可是我儿时最好的朋友。但是我们有五年没有见面了呢。
A: I heard that he hit a stock jackpot last year. 
我听说他去年炒股发了大财呢。
B: Wow, really? He was always a lucky dog. Both of us were very naughty, but every time he got excuses to avoid the punishment. 
真的?他一直以来都很幸运呢。小的时候,我们都很调皮,但是每次他都能够免于处罚。
A: Knowing his story, I am eager to show my capabilities in the stock market. 
知道他的故事后,我急于想到股市里面大展身手啊。
B: Come on. I would not like to be a speculator. You may lose all you have. 
算了吧,我不想成为投机者。你有可能会失去你的所有。
A: You are right. There are no pies dropping from the sky. 
是啊,天上是不会掉馅饼的。
B: So, what we need to do now is just to work harder than before. Success does not come easily. 
所以啊,我们要做的就是比以前更努力的工作。不是随便就能成功的。
A: Ha-ha. That is the truth. 
哈哈。这才是真理!


  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页
  • 发表评论
    * 评论内容:
    * 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
    * 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
     
    发表评论须知:
    一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
    二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
    三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
    四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
    名师视频辅导