【A】
Tom:Hello, is this the China Mobile office?
您好,中国移动营业厅吗?
May:Yes, it is. What can I do for you?
是的。请问需要什么服务?
Tom:I want to change some services on my cell phone.
我想变更手机业务。
May:Please tell me the services you want to change.
请告诉我您想变更的业务。
Tom:I would like to cancel 6 yuan SMS package and get the 10 yuan one instead.
我想把六元短信套餐变更为十元的套餐。
May:Okay, your plan has been changed and will take effect next month.
好的,业务已经变更,下个月就会生效。
Tom:Thanks.
谢谢。
【B】
Jack:Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?
喂?能请史密斯先生听电话吗?
Gina:I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?
抱歉,他现在不在。要我传话吗?
Jack: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.
好的。我是约翰布朗。下星期一早上十点左右我想跟他见个面。
Gina:Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?
我来查查他的时间表... 可以,我想他可以见你。不过,五点左右你可以再打电话来确定一下吗?
Jack:OK,thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢你。
Gina:You are welcome.
不用谢。
【C】
Tom:Hello. May I speak to Mary, please?
喂,请找一下玛丽?
Mary:Speaking. Who’s calling, please?
我就是。请问哪位?
Tom:Hi, Mary. This is Tom.
你好,玛丽。我是汤姆。
Mary:Oh, hi, Tom. How’ve you been?
哦,你好,汤姆。你还好吗?
Tom:Just fine. I say. Aren’t you busy tomorrow evening?
一切都好。我说。明天晚上你不忙吧?
Mary:Let me see. Uh-huh…no, I guess I’ll be free.
让我想想。啊哈——不,我想我有空。
Tom:Well, uh…why not dine out together and go to the movies?
嗯,可以出去一起吃饭然后看电影吗?
Mary:Sounds like a good idea.
好主意。
Tom:Okay. I’ll pick you up at 6:00.
好的。我会在6 点钟接你。
Mary:Thank you for inviting me. See you then. Bye, Tom.
谢谢你约请我。那时再见吧。拜拜,汤姆。
Tom:Bye now.
拜拜。