Terry:Olympics again! Been four years.
奥运会又来了啊!4年了。
May:Yes, But there are also winter Olympics, two years after the summer Olympics.
是啊。但是还有冬奥会啊,在夏季奥运会两年后。
Terry:I was a volunteer for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. I came here just for the sentiment of it.
我是2008年北京奥运会的志愿者。我到这儿来是为了重温当年。
May:Oh? You are from Australia?
哦?你是从澳大利亚来的?
Terry:Yes. I am from Sydney.
是啊。我来自悉尼。
May:The next Olympics is to be held in England. Are you gonna go there too?
下届奥运会在英国举行。你也去吗?
Terry:Of course, I have plans to participate in the Marathon.
当然啦,我还打算参加马拉松呢?
May:That's great! In fact, I want to be a volunteer for the London Olympic Games, too.
太棒了!事实上,我也打算在伦敦奥运会做一名志愿者。
Terry:Really? Great! Do you know where the Olympics is originated from?
真的吗?太好了!你知道奥运会的发源地在哪儿吗?
May:Of course! It's from Greece.
当然啦!它起源于希腊。
Terry:You are clever! When I was a volunteer, I didn't know that.
你真聪明。我是志愿者时,我还不知道呢。
May:What did you say if people asked you that?
那人们问你时你怎么说呢?
Terry:Just told them the truth.
就告诉他们事实。
May:Truth?
事实?
Terry:The truth is that I didn't know.
事实就是我不知道。