【A】
Sam:Great party, isn’t it?
这个聚会很棒,是不是?
Nancy:Yeah, really. Jane and Ted always have great parties.
是呀,的确很棒。简和特德总是把聚会搞得很好。
Sam:This is my first. I only met Jane last week. She and I teach at the same school.
我这是头一回来。我上星期才认识简。她和我在同一个学校教书。
Nancy:Oh, so you’re a teacher?
哦,那么说你是个老师了?
Sam:Yeah, history. What about you?
对,是教历史的。你呢?
Nancy:I’m in the car business.
我是做汽车生意的。
Sam:Salesman?
是推销员吗?
Nancy:Yes, that’s right.
对,你说着了。
Sam:Oh, I see. By the way, my name’s Bob Evans.
哦,是这样。顺便自我介绍一下,我叫鲍勃 埃文斯。
Nancy:Nice to meet you. I’m Jim Taylor.
很高兴认识你。我叫吉姆 泰勒。
【B】
Lily:That was a close game, wasn't it?
打得好激烈呀,是吧?
John:Yeah…oh, wow! Slam dunk!
是的……哇,灌篮哪!
Lily:Really? Cool! Who was it?
真的?这么酷!是谁?
John:It was Paul. He's really popular, right?
保罗。他真的很跑火,对吧?
Lily:You seem to have a crush on him.
你看起来像是迷上他了。
John:Yes. He is my type.
是啊,他是我喜欢的型。