您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于买保险的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 15:58:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Edward:Are you insured? 
你买保险了吗?
Mary:Not yet, but I'm thinking of it. And you? 
还没有,不过我正考虑呢。你呢?
Edward:I took out a life insurance policy and made my wife the beneficiary. 
我买了份寿险,受益人是我老婆。
Mary:That's a good idea. You're a fireman and it can be a dangerous job. 
这主意不错。你是消防员,工作可能很危险。
Edward:You'd better get some insurance too. You know, just in case. 
你也买份保险吧。以防万一。

【B】
John:Ohhh, I think I broke my leg. 
哦哦哦,我象是把腿给摔断了。
Maria:Here, sir, sit down in this wheelchair. 
坐这儿,先生,坐在轮椅上。
John:Thanks. 
谢谢。
Maria:The doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions. 
医生马上就来。我要问你几个问题。
John:All right. 
好的。
Maria:Name, age and date of birth, please. 
您的姓名、年龄和出生日期是…?
John:John Taylor, 32, May 23, 1970. 
约翰•泰勒,32岁,生于1970年5月23日。
Maria:Health insurance company and policy number? 
您购买的医疗保险的公司和保险单编码是多少?
John:I don’t have it. 
我没有。
Maria:What? 
什么?
John:I don’t have health insurance. 
我没有买医疗保险。
Maria:Well, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor. 
哦,泰勒先生。这次摔断腿花费可不小。
John:Ohhhh! 
哦哦哦。

【C】
Ben:Hey, daughter, let me ask you something. 
嘿,女儿,我来问你一点事情。
May:Yes, dad? 
什么事,爸爸?
Ben:Do you have life insurance? 
你买了人寿保险吗?
May:Well, no. It just seemed like another bill we’d have to pay. 
哦,没有。这好像是我们必须支付的另外一项开支。
Ben:You have children now. What if something, God forbid, happens to you? 
你现在也有小孩了。如果万一有什么不测,当然但愿不会如此,那该怎么办?
May:That’s true. Well, how much do you think I should get? 
那倒是。哦,我可以得多少?
Ben:A $100,000 policy shouldn’t be too expensive. Here, call my agent. He’ll give you a good deal. 
10万元保单不算贵。给你这个,打个电话给我的代理人,他会给你一个合理的价钱。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导