您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于办理登机手续的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/20 14:51:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Mary:Are you keeping this small bags as carry-on luggage, sir? 
先生,这个小包您带在身上吗?
Peter:Yes. 
是的。
Mary:You must weight that as well. 
也得过磅。
Peter:All right. 
好吧。
Mary:Your luggage is two pounds over, I am afraid there’ll be an excess luggage charge, sir. 
先生,您的行李超重2 磅,您得付超重费了。
Peter:How much must I pay? 
我需付多少钱?
Mary:It’s 10 yuan. 
应该是10 元。
Peter:Here you are. 
给您。

【B】
Mary:This your luggage check (ticket) which you must show when you disembark at your destnation, and here is your boarding pass and your ticket. 
这是您的行礼单,到达目的地的时候,您必须出示这张单子,这是您的登机牌和机票。
Peter:Thanks. 
谢谢。
Mary:Now please wait until your flight is called. There are about twenty-five minutes to go. 
您等着您的航班呼叫好吗?大约还有25 分钟就要呼叫了。
Peter:I’m a little nervous. I have never flown before. 
我有一点紧张,我从未坐过飞机。
Mary:There is nothing at all to worry about. Once you’re in the air, it’s just like sitting in your own living room. It’s going to be a very pleasant flight. 
没有什么可担心的。一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中客厅一样。这将是一次非常愉快的旅行。
Peter:All right. Good 
哦, 好吧.

【C】
Peter:10:00 a.m. When am I supposed to check in? 
上午10 点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?
Mary:When is your flight? 
您什么时候的飞机?
Mary:Good morning, sir, where are you going? 
先生,早晨好,您要去哪儿?
Peter:I’m going to England by flight B.E.987. 
我乘英国国际航空公司987 航班去英国。
Mary:We are checking in. May I have your ticket? And your health certificate and your luggage, please. 
我们正在办理。请出示机票及您的健康证明书,还有您的行李。
Peter:Here you are. 
给您。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导