1. The boys and girls often play _____ football in _____ afternoon.
A. /; an B. the; an C. /; the D. a; the
2. Every year many foreigners _____ to China to learn Chinese.
A. have come B. comes C. came D. come
3. --What's this _____ English?
--It's an English-Chinese dictionary.
A. at B. in C. on D. of
4. --Well, let's go to visit the amusement park this Saturday.
--That _____ great.
A. feels B. looks C. sounds D. tastes
5. I'm better _____ remembering telephone numbers than you.
A. in B. on C. at D. with
6. My mother _____ noodles, but my father ________.
A. likes; doesn't B. don't like; do C. likes; didn't D. didn't like
7. He _____ every Sunday volunteering in an old man's home.
A. spends B. gives C. uses D. takes
8. -- Who's your English teacher?
-- Miss Gao. She teaches _____ English very well.
A. our B. us C. ours D. we
9. --What do you _____ your hometown? -- I love it very much.
A. look at B. talk about C. think of D. think over
10. --Do you like sports?
--Sure, I'm looking forward to _____ Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
A. watched B. watches C. watch D. watching
11. I usually go to school _______ bike, but sometimes I go to school _____ foot.
A. with; on B. on; by C. on; with D. by; on
12. He asked me for _____ paper, but I didn't have _____ .
A. some; some B. any; some C. some; any D. any; any
13. --Would you like coffee or tea?
--Coffee, please. By the way, do you have any milk? I like coffee _____ milk.
A. for B. or C. with D. without
14. --Tomorrow is _____ . Will you buy some mooncakes, Mum?
--OK. I'll get some after work.
A. Teachers' Day B. Women's Day C. Spring Festival D. the Mid-Autumn Festival
15. --Can you tell me _____ English at home?
--Listen to the English programme and read more.
A. how to read B. how to learn C. when to use D. where to use
16. If you sleep more, you'll feel _____ .
A. good B. well C. best D. better
17. --Good luck with your new diet. --______.
A. No, thanks B. Thanks C. That's all right D. That's OK
18. Watching TV _____ is bad for your health.
A. too much B. too many C. many too D. much too
19. He tried his best to work hard. _____ , he passed the exam.
A. First B. Next C. After D. Finally
20. Daniel wants to buy the same football cards _____ his brother did.
A. like B. as C. to D. so
21. There are no _____ in water, so you can drink it without getting fat.
A. vitamins B. calories C. energy D. sugar
22. -- _____ do you exercise?--Three to six times a week.
A. When B. How often C. How long D. How much
23. -- _____ pocket money do you usually get every week'?--10 dollars.
A. How many B. How long C. How D. How much
24. It's time for me _____ my diet. I plan_____ basketball every day.
A. to change; play B. change; play C. change; to play D. to change, to play
25. It' s important _____ .
A. for us to learn English well B. to us to learn English well
C. for us learning English well D. of us to learn English well
26. My son wants a new dictionary. I must go to the _____ to buy one for him.
A. shoe shop B. bookshop C. electrical shop D. clothes shop
27. --What are your new boots like?
--It's a pair of _____ .
A. white long leather boots B. white leather long boots
C. long white leather boots D. leather long white boots
28. Look! _____ .
A. Here comes a bus B. The bus comes
C. The bus comes to here D. Here come a bus
29. － You are first in the high jump! Congratulations!
－ _____ .
A. Don't say so. B. Thanks a lot. C. That's right. D. How can you say that?
30. --Your sweater looks nice. Is it _____ wool?
--Yes. And it's _____ Shanghai .
A. made of, made by B. made of, made in
C. made by; made for D. made by; made from
1-5 C B B C C 6-10 A A B C D
11-15 D C C D B 16-20 D B A D B
21-25 B B D D A 26-30 B A A B B